Morning (9am – 1pm)
- Diagnosis in Endodontics (learn to perform a Systematic Diagnostic Protocol and Treatment Plan).
- Rotary and Manual Instrumentation: An Endodontic Perspective.
- Learn how to shape the root canal space using NiTi technology in a safe and efficient manner - canal negotiation, apical finishing techniques. The TF™ (Twisted File) and TFA™ (Twisted File Adaptive) NiTi system will be discussed in detail.
Lunch (drinks and food will be provided)
Afternoon (2pm – 5pm)
- Obturation in Endodontics.
- Learn how to obturate the root canal system in 3-D to capture the natural anatomy with the continuous wave of condensation using the Elements™ Obturation System.
- Presentation of endodontic clinical cases.